- Early Beginners Learning Center is extremely careful in our assessment of all employee applications.
- Fingerprinting and background checks are conducted on all of our employees, from our teachers to our maintenance personnel.
- Parents may enter our child care facilities at any time to see how their child is doing.
- Rooms are monitored by TV cameras so that you or the management may observe the staff or your child
- Our facility is designed for optimal security. Fences and locked gates surround each property.
- All classroom doors have windows in them for observation.
- Your child will only be released to those individuals whom you list in the child’s enrollment records
- Office staff members are Certified in CPR and first aid
- Each facility is monitored by smoke alarms or heat sensors, and each room has a re sprinkler system
DES-certified childcare and preschool providers in Phoenix, AZ
Early Beginners Preschool & Daycare Learning Center is proud to hold certification from the Department of Economic Security (DES). DES certification guarantees that Phoenix-area childcare providers maintain certain conditions within their facilities. This includes having qualified childcare providers and a safe environment that facilitates learning.
About DES Certification
DES certification ensures that our facility has provided documentation that we meet the following requirements to operate as a childcare facility in the state of Arizona:
- Immunization records for all staff
- Medical clearance
- Background checks
- Fingerprint clearance cards
- Childcare liability insurance
- Safe, healthy environment
Early Beginners Preschool & Daycare Learning Center deliver the highest level of care for infants and toddlers. We are a great resource for parents with busy work schedules or for those who want to prepare their children for kindergarten in a welcoming, educational environment.
Every team member at Early Beginners Learning Center has passed an extensive background check and holds a current fingerprint clearance card. All staff are also CPR-certified and trained in first aid. We check references and make sure that everyone on our staff goes through the appropriate training for their position.
Our providers help guide children toward age-appropriate activities that keep them safe and engaged throughout the day. We cultivate curiosity to help young minds grow and learn about the world around them. Our providers are patient and positive, so children feel cared for during the day.
Our DES certification gives Early Beginners Learning Center access to a variety of resources, including the Empower Program, which ensures that our providers have access to continued training and professional development. This includes education about nutrition, physical activity for children, and learning management for young children.
Don’t settle for sub-par care. Early Beginners Learning Center is proud to have all the necessary certifications required for childcare facilities by the state of Arizona. Contact us to schedule a tour at our Phoenix-area preschool or enroll your child today!